Sunday, July 15, 2007

Update...It's been too long...

Hi everyone!!! Well, I'm still working on my revision of Crazed Love...yeah, I changed the name. It at first was Cupid's Arrow, and the Crazy Love. As for the rest of my life...
I'll definitely be finished with my B.A. in December! -No keeping fingers crossed about that one. It's a done deal.
I'm also starting my new gig at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation! I'll be a Department Coordinator II. I guess some of you are like...why the hell are you so excited about working? You're 24...you'll have years to actually do that....why don't you live a little? Well, this is my first full-time position!!! I finally won't feel like I'm literally living from paycheck to paycheck, feeling inadequate because I can't really afford to support myself. I have to say, they should let students, especially if they aren't receiving work-study, to work more than 20 hours even if it is a student employee position. A person can't live off of 500 a month...and those of you who say you can...you're sadly in denial.
I guess this blog is hardly romantic...isn't it? Maybe I should change the name of it...
I have yet to write a free short story to post. Well, I do have a few short stories but I don't know what I want to do with them yet...they were written for school...
Anyway, this is about it...my achievements, yeah!!! and my complaints. You have to complain somewhere, don't you?

Until next time...this is way so much longer than my blog on Torrid Temptations.

No comments: