Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Do you ever get annoyed by those who seem to want something for nothing?

I'm not necessarily supporting Core Rythms or the company...because I don't work for the company or own stock. I can't seem to get over the idea that people get mad when they opt in for something more than they thought they did, without doing the research prior to buying to product. Then they want to simply say the company does bad business, because they, the consumer, failed to find out all the details to what they were buying. My point is, it is the consumer's job to protect themselves, especially when the protection isn't being offered by someone else. There is an easy way to protect yourself, research, research and then sit back and think about what you found, and then do some more research if you're still not sure. I guess, my piece of sanity today that I am offering is: Research before you purchase.

No comments: