Sunday, May 27, 2007

New Post

I know I promised I'd write more often...

Have you ever bought something and then wondered afterward...??
I just ordered Core Rythms. I guess I'll be able to tell you all about it in a couple of weeks, or as soon as it gets here (probably in about 2 weeks).

I also have to say that jury duty isn't as bad as it seems. I was summoned for jury duty May 14th. It lasted four days for me, not bad. Got paid to sit around and do absolutely nothing most of the time. Even witnessed lawyers arguing.

Book wise, I don't have anything new out, but I am working on something. Can't say if it'll be published or not, but it's one of those projects where you have to finish it one way or another because you can't focus on any other writing until you are.

Well, happy memorial day to everyone and eat plenty and worry about the calories later.

No comments: